ABS-CBN steps up its Koreanovela game with its rival networks by acquiring the rights to distribute the biggest K-dramas of 2016. Soon, we will be watching TV shows that were top billed by Lee Min-ho, Park Bo-gum, Gong Yoo, Park Shin-hye, Lee Jong-suk and Jun Ji-hyun.
The announcement was made by ABS-CBN Integrated Acquisitions and International Sales and Distribution Head, Evelyn Raymundo, during the 11th Pinoy Media Congress. She said that the first show on the lineup is Love in Moonlight, a period romantic comedy starring Kim Joo-yung and Park Bo-gum.
As for the rest of the lineup, here are they:
• Legend of the Blue Sea, starring Lee Min-ho and Jun Ji-hyun
• Goblin, starring Gong Yoo
• Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo
• W, starring Han Hyo-joo and Lee Jong-suk
• Doctors, starring Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye
However, any information on the release dates of each of these Korean TV shows have not been disclosed yet.
In the meantime, watch the Philippine trade trailer for Love in Moonlight:
(Photo: The Straits Times)
Lo último de Fandango TV